Really need attorney recommendation, please read

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
307   0
Reaction score
Gents, my daughter has life threatening conditions and some of the care provided recently has been negligent. I'm being restrained in my descriptions here, most people with common sense would say its abhorrent. I'm looking for a solid, honest attorney that deals with medical malpractice cases. Any recommendations are appreciated guys and gals. I'm located in Athens.

My prayers go out to you and your family. I worked for a podiatrist once. Ran the office, did all the billing, and a dozen other things.

In my conversations with the DPM, he described the malpractice legal situation as one where all the doctors have each other’s back. Unless you can bring another doctor with similar credentials into court, who is willing to testify that the doctor treating your daughter performed so abismally and it that it was so negligent that it qualifies as an intentional infliction of mayhem.

Seek legal counsell. Find out what your can about the doctors credentials. You are going to have to figure out what flavor of medicine he practices. Find out what is the professional associations related to their flavor of medicine and identify who are the recognized leaders in that field.

Because as much as anything else. You will have to sell to a recognized expert in his field that the doctor who treated your daughter was so negligent that they need to be punished, lose their license, and go to jail.

Because if you cannot get someone like that onboard with you and your lawyers. You are going to find yourself SOL.

I hope your daughter recovers, and you find the resolution that you are looking for. The biggest issue is going to be damages and whether or not the injuries are repairable, or going to temporarily or permanently affect her life.

http://www.lawyerslegallaws.com/rootmain.html?

ai=428&kw=handle%20on%20the%20law&cr=227834154410&nw=search&pl=&cid=959145586&agid=53270773568&dv=m&mt=b&tg=&fdid=&loc=9012940&adp=1t1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6a-mgsPm3QIVlYhpCh016wp9EAAYASAAEgK2GfD_BwE

My prayers go out to you and your family. I worked for a podiatrist once. Ran the office, did all the billing, and a dozen other things.

In my conversations with the DPM, he described the malpractice legal situation as one where all the doctors have each other’s back. Unless you can bring another doctor with similar credentials into court, who is willing to testify that the doctor treating your daughter performed so abismally and it that it was so negligent that it qualifies as an intentional infliction of mayhem.

Seek legal counsell. Find out what your can about the doctors credentials. You are going to have to figure out what flavor of medicine he practices. Find out what is the professional associations related to their flavor of medicine and identify who are the recognized leaders in that field.

Because as much as anything else. You will have to sell to a recognized expert in his field that the doctor who treated your daughter was so negligent that they need to be punished, lose their license, and go to jail.

Because if you cannot get someone like that onboard with you and your lawyers. You are going to find yourself SOL.

I hope your daughter recovers, and you find the resolution that you are looking for. The biggest issue is going to be damages and whether or not the injuries are repairable, or going to temporarily or permanently affect her life.

http://www.lawyerslegallaws.com/rootmain.html?

ai=428&kw=handle%20on%20the%20law&cr=227834154410&nw=search&pl=&cid=959145586&agid=53270773568&dv=m&mt=b&tg=&fdid=&loc=9012940&adp=1t1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6a-mgsPm3QIVlYhpCh016wp9EAAYASAAEgK2GfD_BwE
I didn’t elaborate before. The website that I included is a Bill Handel thing. I listened to him on the radio in Los Angeles for many years. (20years ago) He is now syndicated Nationally, and I sometimes hear him on the weekend or on a rebroadcast.

He practices the law in the area of surrogates and embryos.

The website prescreens lawyers and is a good resource for attorneys who specialize in niche cases.

Much of the understanding that I have of certain elements of medical court cases comes from serious questions asked on his radio talk show.

It would worthwhile to interview any attorney that was recommended by the website

I have worked with Nick Moraitakis before and he is a true professional, not an advertising ambulance chaser. He will tell you if you have a good case and explain the best way to pursue it. I know this from personal experience. Feel free to pm me.

https://mktriallaw.com/

Back
Top Bottom