• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New ATF rule for one gun sale you need an FFL?

"Once the proposed rule is published in the Federal Register, the public will have 90 days to submit comments. The notice of proposed rulemaking submitted by the Department can be viewed on the Definition of “Engaged in the Business” as a Dealer in Firearms webpage."

Learn more about the rulemaking process.

What Do You Need to Know?​

• The NPRM will be open for a 90-day comment period once it is published in the Federal Register. ATF will provide a link when available.
    • Note that comments will be posted within a few days of being submitted. However, if large volumes of comments are being processed simultaneously, your comment may not be viewable for up to several weeks. Please keep the comment tracking number that is provided after you have successfully uploaded your comment.
  • Mail: Refer to Section IV “Public Participation” of the NPRM for information on how to submit a comment by mail.
    • Note that hand-delivered comments will not be accepted.
Refer to the Federal Rulemaking Process infographic to understand the federal rulemaking process.

It's ok, I have a permit for that.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 18
Fair market value has to be considered…if it was worth 100 bucks 20 years ago when I bought it, and it’s worth 500 bucks now, and would cost me 500 to replace it, is selling for replacement cost really a profit?

Back
Top Bottom