• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rebates on Taurus...including PT111 G2...effective 9/1/15!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Cherokee Gun they said they still have plenty of them for $199. The rebate form is now on the Taurus website. I'm going to have to get one of these. $149 plus tax after rebate is hard to turn down.

I bought a PT111 this morning from CG&P...$211.95 OTD. Sales guy says they have "Truck loads".

Probably shot 1000 rds out of my other PT111G2 in the past few months...NO ftl or any feed issues!! Comes with TWO 12 rd mags.
Who needs a Glock??? :)

Hopefully, they've corrected the safety deficiencies of the original model with the G2.

What I believe isn't corrected (and maybe never will be) is Taurus management's integrity. People were getting hurt by their defective pistols and they chose to bury the issue until they were dragged into a class action suit and couldn't hide the truth anymore.

It'll take more than $100 in savings on a pistol purchase for me to feel comfortable with their brand name again.

I called Cherokee Gun they said they still have plenty of them for $199. The rebate form is now on the Taurus website. I'm going to have to get one of these. $149 plus tax after rebate is hard to turn down.
Ohh yeah?

Screenshot_2015-09-01-14-07-26.png

I wouldn't say 21 is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom