• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations needed.

Thanks everyone for the help. I have Casey from Elite Septic coming out to pump the tank and see if the feed pipe is plugged. I guess it was time anyway. Ive had this house for 16 yrs and never had it cleaned. Lol.
you won’t be disappointed! Very honest guy that’s not out to cut your throat.

Just had some work done, Banks Septic. No nonsense, honest, reasonable.

I used Banks once.
They couldn’t even find
My septic tank to clean it out.
They were all spitting tocacco all over My yard...fuggin nasty.
The old
Man was drunk off his ass and they wanted to charge me a clean out fee in which they could not
Deliver on.
Had to haggle with their boss in the phone and ended up just paying for their fuel charge which I really didn’t have to do but I’m a nice guy.
Would never call them again.

I even suggested the Nurse the electronic sewer rat
And they said they didn’t have one and it would be $180
Extra to make the trip.

I used Banks once.
They couldn’t even find
My septic tank to clean it out.
They were all spitting tocacco all over My yard...fuggin nasty.
The old
Man was drunk off his ass and they wanted to charge me a clean out fee in which they could not
Deliver on.
Had to haggle with their boss in the phone and ended up just paying for their fuel charge which I really didn’t have to do but I’m a nice guy.
Would never call them again.

I even suggested the Nurse the electronic sewer rat
And they said they didn’t have one and it would be $180
Extra to make the trip.
Wow. Just the opposite, had two others out and they couldn't fine the tank. Banks found it in ten minutes...

Had Casey with Elite Septic come out Monday morning. Found a pipe seperated just outside the house and a root ball that had blocked it. Got me back in working order fast! Very honest and knowledgeable and did not overcharge. Said the tank was probably good. We looked for the tank and determined that it is buried deep. Could not locate it with the camera. Im going to get the records from the county where the tank is and have him come back and clean it out just for peace of mind.
Highly recommend him!! Did not pressure or charge me outrageous prices.

Back
Top Bottom