• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreational Pot; has your view changed?

Do you think marijuana should be decriminalized and taxed as a commodity?

• Total voters
There are other "victims" of MJ paranoia: Do you realize that growing Hemp here is illegal? We have to import it from India because the plant looks like ... MJ! Licensed sales (required like Alcohol sales ... likely with more stringent background checking, and required training), stringent import restrictions on quality and country of origin, and set asides for education / treatment; all would generate a TON of money for our economy ... Least we forget that smuggling of cigarettes and alcohol still exists where taxes are too onerous ... We want to eliminate the criminal element(s), not create new ones! Also, keep in mind that politicians ALWAYS lie about how targeted tax revenues will be spent: Just look at the Lottery Money being spent on education (while original budgets for education disappear into "the general fund"). I don't know about where you live, but I would be surprised if you (also) didn't have "the best politicians that money can buy"! As my dear old grandmother so aptly stated: "there's never a problem with money unless there is either too little or too much of it"

There are other "victims" of MJ paranoia: Do you realize that growing Hemp here is illegal? We have to import it from India because the plant looks like ... MJ! Licensed sales (required like Alcohol sales ... likely with more stringent background checking, and required training), stringent import restrictions on quality and country of origin, and set asides for education / treatment; all would generate a TON of money for our economy ... Least we forget that smuggling of cigarettes and alcohol still exists where taxes are too onerous ... We want to eliminate the criminal element(s), not create new ones! Also, keep in mind that politicians ALWAYS lie about how targeted tax revenues will be spent: Just look at the Lottery Money being spent on education (while original budgets for education disappear into "the general fund"). I don't know about where you live, but I would be surprised if you (also) didn't have "the best politicians that money can buy"! As my dear old grandmother so aptly stated: "there's never a problem with money unless there is either too little or too much of it"

the hemp thing has always been hilarious as they always say its because they cant differentiate weed vs hemp from the air but the two look nothing alike

I have mixed feelings about it. I know a lot of people who do it for recreation and are RESPONSIBLE.

Then you come across someone who is lighting up in a McDonalds parking lot with kids in the car without seat belts....

Same with alcohol. Or pills. Or any other thing. All about personal responsibility. Prohibition doesnt help the problem.

Well,Colorado was awesome,no hippys sitting on the coners smokin dope.I did run into a drunk about 5 am in morning while getting gas he wanted talk **** to me,he was about to get a gas shower.Anyway it all goes back to govt,they decide whats best for you...GLWTS !
They have a well regulated system with armed security,so yes i think Colorado has there head out of there ass,not like the rest of the union.

Pot ruined a generation and gave us the democrats we have now and you want to have more of it.

farm3.static.flickr.com_2641_3845095431_22b69a24dc.jpg
Waiting for the next Woodstock.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom