Red Dawn (2012)

Saw it yesterday afternoon at studio grill. I thought it was good. Not as good as the original because you don't really develop a connection with the characters like in the original. But I might go see it again especially at studio grill because there's nothing like popcorn, a couple of pitchers of beer, and a cool movie.

I saw it yesterday. It was ok. Not better than the original...IMHO
Not enough character development...no shooting the guy with the tracking device...no snot bubble...too much unrealistic action scenes...
I'm going to get the DVD of the '84 Red Dawn to watch this weekend...I think NAMEWITHHELD has a copy...

I always found it funny that every "so called" invasion of america starts on the west coast. The "safe zones" are always on the east coast. Would take a mighty big army to invade the great state of GA! :)

Yeah, that would be a mistake for any country...invade GA...Could you imagine the body count??!

It's a fictional story ... it doesn't matter who the invaders are they just had to pick someone that most people would have heard of to give it life rather than saying it's micronesia.

It would never happen ... for anyone that even tried it would be like us in vietnam. Too much remote land that can't support multi-wheeled vehicles and people movers but they would take the city of atlanta inside of a week ..... City people aren't like us.

Yeah, that would be a mistake for any country...invade GA...Could you imagine the body count??!

I enjoyed the movie, but I've gotten to where I don't get my hopes up anymore. It's easier to be entertained that way.

Funny thing about "Homefront" is that it was released BEFORE Kim-Jong Il passed away, and before his son was revealed. The game initially had some scrawny Korean kid percieved as Kim-Jong Un for the first couple months in the video trailer that was posted. Once Kim-Jong Un made his face known, the developers released a required update that edited the video to have Kim-Jong Un's face. Just thought that was a good sign of attention to detail, haha.

went and saw it last week while killing some time and actully enjoyed it. worth the money to me . Cant really compare it to the old one but to me it was a good movie and worth going to see or at least worth watching netflix or redbox when it comes out

Back
Top Bottom