• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are numerous documented cases of people being shot in the face, neck and head, by a .45 and surviving. The police officer in Jacksonville comes to mind. Regardless, I would force the police to provide a documented reason for destroying the weapons. It's possible that as war trophies some are select fire or full auto, in which case they were supposed to be registered, regardless of war trophy status. That's federal law. If they are all handguns, they may be confiscating them as they are owned by a minor. If it's Atlanta, I'm sure they'll either destroy them or they will end up in someone's collection.

Interesting for a first post.

I think the lesson here is more about the admission that 16 year olds were "playing around" with guns his grandfather mistakingly entrusted him with.

Feel like this is a member is there may be a "lesson" in this post.

and once again, i stand with glockink.
was this a graze or bullet going through? the neck is a very important place in anatomy. jugular vein/arteries, spinal cord, nervous system highway, etc..

is the sister hot? and above 18?

Here is Fulton County's scanners. If the town/area is available, you can click on the correct link and then review the archives. The archives will be by date and then by time.

Ahhhh, the 'ol one in the pipe routine....it'll get you every single time.

If this isn't just coming from your imagination, I truly hope:
*Your buddy and the kid with him learned a valuable lesson from the experience
*He recover's fully
*He never takes one single minute of the rest of his life for granted
*The mother is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

As for the weapon's.....ya'll can prolly kiss them goodbye forever.

Oh they sure learned a lesson alright, the one who didn't get shot was taken to jail and question because they thought he shot him... He's out now, but he seems more shaken than the one who was actually shot. I'm not sure what will happen to his mother, she wasn't even home when it happened (or at least that was my impression).

Can I point out that this 16 yr old has better spelling, literal sentence forming and punctuation than ALOT on here. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom