• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Refurb Pelican 1700 $1080 shipped

T-Roy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Last edited:
I saw your ad and thought you were making a joke. Nice deal. If it does not come with foam, there is a place online that will cut custom foam just like Pelican's and ship it to you. I'll try to dig it up but it is pretty inexpensive.

Hmm, just Googled this deal and it looks like another company supplysale.com had the same product for $40 in March. It doesn't seem like any of the orders shipped as the inventory status never budged. It looks like they canceled the orders (threads at KTOG and 1911 forum). Supplysale has a suspiciously similar website to Printsavings although I can't verify that they are the same company. In any event, watch your credit cards on this one. Hope they ship it.

Hmm, just Googled this deal and it looks like another company supplysale.com had the same product for $40 in March. It doesn't seem like any of the orders shipped as the inventory status never budged. It looks like they canceled the orders (threads at KTOG and 1911 forum). Supplysale has a suspiciously similar website to Printsavings although I can't verify that they are the same company. In any event, watch your credit cards on this one. Hope they ship it.

I'd say you're dead on with this one, since I just got an order cancelled due to backorder email. At least I had the sense to run it through Paypal, so they don't have my info, and the paypal dispute process is pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom