Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

I will say this Sleep is almost impossible with the wracking cough. get the strongest cough syrup you can handle for night time and I would use mucinex during the day. My doc gave me some serious night time cough syrup. Knocked me out cold. I went back and edited my Drug list.

My parents and I all had Covid 3 weeks ago. Monoclonal antibodies turned it around for us in a couple of days. My parents are taking a bit longer to rejuvenate, but they are close to 80 y/o for goodness sake. They are active and getting back to normal. It works.

My parents and I all had Covid 3 weeks ago. Monoclonal antibodies turned it around for us in a couple of days. My parents are taking a bit longer to rejuvenate, but they are close to 80 y/o for goodness sake. They are active and getting back to normal. It works.
Glad you all are ok!!!

Reactions: MRH
But, but, but...the magic vaccine is the only answer...??? Because they SAID SO...

I’m no doctor so don’t take this as medical advice but we have been taking Quercetin with bromelain along with zinc. This has great promis as both a prophylactic and therapeutic for covid. Quercetin helps a great deal of other illnesses as well, it acts as an antibiotic, antihistamine, anti inflammatory and has powerful antioxidant properties. We have been healthier than ever this year even as we have endured the general national stressors that are occurring and a lot of personal stuff with aging parents, those around us getting covid, yada yada. We both almost always get sinus infections in the fall but haven’t since we started taking it.

Bumping this thread. I was in Jasper GA yesterday and drove by the clinic that administered Regeneron for me, very thankful I got the infusion. I am going to say it out loud. If you are vaxxed or not vaxxed and get the rona PLEASE PLEASE go get the infusion. It helps tremendously.
Where did you get the infusion in Jasper?

Back
Top Bottom