• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

The only problem with that is...the government would lose all its emergency “pandemic” powers if a proven therapeutic treatment is available to treat Covid.
Their emergency powers would disappear.
So no treatments will be recognized...no matter how effective they are.

It was already acknowledged and FDA approved.

I guess my question is "how is the vaccination better than actually having had Covid and now having the antibodies?" Why is there no consideration for actually having had it in all of these vaccine mandates coming from government?

The vaccine is very low levels of Covid bonded with enzymes that help your body produce the antibodies, while at minimal risk for contracting the full virus. If you've had Covid before, they'll test your anti-body levels and adjust the vaccine potency you're given. People who've had it before are certainly considered in the vaccine process.

The vaccine is very low levels of Covid bonded with enzymes that help your body produce the antibodies, while at minimal risk for contracting the full virus. If you've had Covid before, they'll test your anti-body levels and adjust the vaccine potency you're given. People who've had it before are certainly considered in the vaccine process.
First that I've heard anything about that, there certainly aren't any instructions posted about asking if you've had covid before at the places where I see them giving the shots. And that still doesn't answer the part about why their mask mandates, passport requirements aren't allowing exceptions for those who have actually had covid and survived.

First that I've heard anything about that, there certainly aren't any instructions posted about asking if you've had covid before at the places where I see them giving the shots. And that still doesn't answer the part about why their mask mandates, passport requirements aren't allowing exceptions for those who have actually had covid and survived.

What exceptions should there be? I'm genuinely asking. Surviving it doesn't mean you're immune to getting or passing it on. Masks are meant to keep everyone somewhat safe; every little bit helps. Other countries have been doing it for decades and masks are proven to mitigate germs. As for passports, if other countries impose restrictions, we don't have a choice but to comply. I don't see what sort of exceptions could be added for people who've already had covid.

It's not posted at locations the vaccines are given because it's on your individual doctor to determine if you should/ shouldn't get the vaccine. If you've been sick, the Doctor may make you wait a certain amount of days before getting the vaccine. If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Most places I've seen say to consult your physician first, which covers those places legally from any reactions if they administer a shot but you didn't disclose you had Covid or certain treatments for Covid. If you say you've had Covid, they'll ask if your doctor advised you to get the vaccine.

What exceptions should there be? I'm genuinely asking. Surviving it doesn't mean you're immune to getting or passing it on. Masks are meant to keep everyone somewhat safe; every little bit helps. Other countries have been doing it for decades and masks are proven to mitigate germs. As for passports, if other countries impose restrictions, we don't have a choice but to comply. I don't see what sort of exceptions could be added for people who've already had covid.
Well, it's not hard to see if you look any bit at all for it. How about starting with the HUGEST exception - the unconstitutional Biden mandate to businesses that each business with over 100 people has to have their employees vaccinated? Doesn't say those who have had Covid are exempt.

And, further, your explanation about being immune after surviving has the same applicability for those how HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. The fact you have been vaccinated doesn't keep you from being able to spread Covid OR from getting Covid again - the government's term, "breakthroughs". That canard about 'variants' is BS, frankly. They don't even have approved tests for the variants - at least that's what they're telling healthcare providers when they're influencing them not to tell patients about what variant, if any, they've got/had.

As for masks, if they make you feel better then use them (I wear mine as a courtesy when I go in the grocery store even most of the vaxxed people I see DON'T wear them.) Their (the most common ones) filtration certainly doesn't filter our virions; if you can smell a fart with a mask on, then an airborne virion will most certainly penetrate the mask.

You can believe the government line about masks and vaccines and all that. All I need to see if the abject mask duplicity of the privileged like at the recent Emmy Awards show to know something ain't right.

The vaccine is very low levels of Covid bonded with enzymes that help your body produce the antibodies, while at minimal risk for contracting the full virus.
Link? Your explanation contradicts everything I read.
It is not very low levels of Covid. It is a set of instructions for body to produce virus's spike protein to stimulate antibody production.
Minimal risk? Israel is 80% vaxxed, 3/4 of the patients in the hospitals have been jabbed.
Gibraltar is 95% vaxxed. They are the majority on the vents and dying.

It was already acknowledged and FDA approved.
The 'vaccine' was only recently FDA-approved. There were several MONTHS people got vaccinated with one of the types where it was only FDA-authorized under emergency-use conditions. And as for 'approval,' this is about the fastest-on-record approval ever seen. Most approvals take years..... IMO, there was an awful lot of government urged red tape cutting to get that approval and I think corners were cut, frankly. There's a reason for that long cycle.

How do they do that, by increasing volume or are there different grades of vaccine?

Lol. What bull****.

Back
Top Bottom