Relisting an ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
How come when you relist an item (Ad) it doesn't show up as new? Still has old date and doesn't get bumped up anymore or what? Whats the point of re-listing if it doesn't bring your ad back to the top for a short time.

An add i just relisted shows as 03-21-2014 it is 03-25-2014 . . . .That would more than likely be several pages back right?

That still puts it 12 pages back! I know when i search the classifieds i don't go back 12 pages. . . .thats horse****!!

Hmmm....I'm on my phone at a trade or I'd look into it a little more...hopefully, someone will chime in and getcha squared away!

i also noticed that sometimes adds say page 1 of 5 but if you try to click on any of the other page numbers to go to that page it takes you back to page 1

i also noticed that sometimes adds say page 1 of 5 but if you try to click on any of the other page numbers to go to that page it takes you back to page 1

yea, seen that too

I guess my above post explains why when you first list something you get several pm's and all of a sudden they stop and you get O. . . Even after you re-list it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom