• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading guidance

Even if you are buying primers for 10 cents each, you are still way less than what factory ammo is going for.

Black Bullet international is a great place for 9mm projectiles. I'm paying 6 cents each shipped for powder coated 125gr.

Even if you are buying primers for 10 cents each, you are still way less than what factory ammo is going for.

Black Bullet international is a great place for 9mm projectiles. I'm paying 6 cents each shipped for powder coated 125gr.
I never head of black bullet and looked them up.
Are they anticipating usps dropping these boxes and bursting them open?
125.JPG

View attachment 2823418
They’ve been having problems with stuff not getting delivered or massive delays. They have recently just switched to UPS as of last week. I haven’t ordered since they switched.
If you use code TTURNERBBI it’s a 7.5% discount. Not my code. It’s a buddies.

View attachment 2823418
Ordered from them before in that quantity. They are packed very well with lots of packing tape wrapped around the boxes inside and out. So if it busts it's not from being dropped, unless from a great height, but more from being crushed and shredded.

I think the issue is with USPS wuflu excuse, not enough workers to deliver. Also the weight is an issue in that quantity, lots of mail delivery folks don't want to carry it from their truck to your door. I had to call the local post office to find one of my orders and had to pick it up myself. I complained and reminded them that part of being employed by USPS was the ability to lift up to 70lbs in weight, all my orders from then on got delivered to the house.

Ordered from them before in that quantity. They are packed very well with lots of packing tape wrapped around the boxes inside and out. So if it busts it's not from being dropped, unless from a great height, but more from being crushed and shredded.

I think the issue is with USPS wuflu excuse, not enough workers to deliver. Also the weight is an issue in that quantity, lots of mail delivery folks don't want to carry it from their truck to your door. I had to call the local post office to find one of my orders and had to pick it up myself. I complained and reminded them that part of being employed by USPS was the ability to lift up to 70lbs in weight, all my orders from then on got delivered to the house.
I’ve had to go pick them up from the PO as well. So frustrating.

“Still need to build a bench and decide on the layout.”
If you can, find a solid core door mount it in a corner with ‘L’ brackets attached to the studs add a couple legs on the outside edge/corner and you are 1/2 way there.
Welcome to the hobby/obsession/madness.

Back
Top Bottom