• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading stores in North GA?

Other than north Ga reloading in ft oglethorpe, what good suppliers are there off 75 north of Acworth? I go that way often and always forget to ask. So Finally I remembered haha....

C W Barrets on Hwy 53 in Calhoun. Just 5 minutes off I- 75 north. Turn left off the exit and it's a straight shot. Bout 3 or 4 miles on the left. Phone number,,,,, 706/625/1322. Only darawback is he is only open from Mon -Sat. 6:00 am -12:00 noon.

I think the exit is 312.

C W Barrets on Hwy 53 in Calhoun. Just 5 minutes off I- 75 north. Turn left off the exit and it's a straight shot. Bout 3 or 4 miles on the left. Phone number,,,,, 706/625/1322. Only darawback is he is only open from Mon -Sat. 6:00 am -12:00 noon.

I think the exit is 312.

Thanks, appreciate the info, those are some tough hours to get to.

Yup, not bad at all but for 45acp its mostly plated bullets or xtp's, which Im seeing is the norm. Their selection is much better than big woods.

Big woods might as well drop reloading. Every time I check there they don't even have everything needed to load a whole round of something.

CG&P has some stuff, I have found a few powders I needed there. Gotten lucky a few times with Hi Caliber

Primers and powder are all that matter to me. Bullets can be sourced from the internet cheaper than I would sell them if I owned a retail store. Dies and tooling there are so many options that it would take a whole shop to give people the selection that a Midsouth or Midway has. I end up at Cabelas for primers and some powder, Adventure outdoors for powder (why can't they sell primers in bricks...)

He not only carries tons of reloading supplies, he has guns, new and used, accessories, parts, tons of various powder, new brass, bullets, primers, u name it. His place is a mess most times. Looks like something American Pickers would love to see.. But if you needed a trigger spring for a mid 1800's revolver, I'd be willing to bet he has it and I guarantee he knows exactly where it's at. Even during the reloading shortages he usually manages to stay stocked up.

He not only carries tons of reloading supplies, he has guns, new and used, accessories, parts, tons of various powder, new brass, bullets, primers, u name it. His place is a mess most times. Looks like something American Pickers would love to see.. But if you needed a trigger spring for a mid 1800's revolver, I'd be willing to bet he has it and I guarantee he knows exactly where it's at. Even during the reloading shortages he usually manages to stay stocked up.

Cool I gotta stop in this place next trip up

Back
Top Bottom