• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading stores in North GA?

3 Options in Cartersville are Boots & Buckshot (Westside), Cartersville Pawn N Shop (Downtown) and Academy Sports is trying to break into the reloading market. Like many others I buy bulk powder/primers when in areas where available and brass & bullets online.

Academy Sports won't sell primers in bulk. They sell the individual 100 ct trays for $3.99 ea. (Last time I priced them.) I asked if they sold them by the brick Or if they give a discount if I buy a minimum of 1000 and they said no.

Went by County Folks Superstore yesterday. Didn't have what I needed but the selection was pretty good for a small shop. I did grab a lb of Accurate #9 to have on hand. Prices were about $3-4 above Powder Valley, by the time I factor in shipping and Hazmat its about a wash.

If anyone sees any 2520 or 10x please let me know where, I would appreciate it.

PV does have a bunch of stuff I am looking for right now, but I know if I make an order I will spend way more than I have to spend.

Went by bargain barn last night and found some 2520. They had a decent selection, prices were ok, not great. Primers were 3.50 a box, no discount for bricks

They did move it all to a case on the floor, you don't have to steal binoculars to see what they have behind the counter. Still have to get an employee to open the case for you

3 Options in Cartersville are Boots & Buckshot (Westside), Cartersville Pawn N Shop (Downtown) and Academy Sports is trying to break into the reloading market. Like many others I buy bulk powder/primers when in areas where available and brass & bullets online.
Wasn't boots called something else 3 or so years ago? Think I went there for a meet/greet/ reloading class when it was called something else.
Think Shrek worked there and nws would answer the phone and piss people off haha.

Back
Top Bottom