• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

REM 700 399 @ Cabelas

I grabbed one last year when they were on sale for $350 and Remington had a mail-in $50 rebate.
Threw an older Vortex Crossfire 50mm on it I already had.
So I'm into a bull-barrel 308 with a proven action for less than $500 and have to say I'm pleased with the initial 100yd sight in. Unfortunately I ran out of time to stretch it out any further that day.

Rem 700 1.jpg
Rem 700 2.jpg
Rem 700 3.jpg

I grabbed one last year when they were on sale for $350 and Remington had a mail-in $50 rebate.
Threw an older Vortex Crossfire 50mm on it I already had.
So I'm into a bull-barrel 308 with a proven action for less than $500 and have to say I'm pleased with the initial 100yd sight in. Unfortunately I ran out of time to stretch it out any further that day.

View attachment 2042529 View attachment 2042530 View attachment 2042533
Where were you shooting with those electronic targets?? Talladega?

Heard about them. Haven't had the chance to get out there yet. Would say damn good shooting but that's expected of a US Jarhead...Oohhraahh

Haha thanks and Semper Fi.
Definitely worth the trip. Shoot all day (9-5) for $30 and don't have to waste time with targets. That includes the 100yd electronic range for sight-in/verification and the big 200-600yd electronic range.

Can you print the target out or somehow save a copy electronically when finished with it?
Not that I'm aware of. I just take pics with my camera.

Back
Top Bottom