Remember this guy?

This concept has been around for a while. I own 2 that adapt my 12g to a .22. Mine are only the size of a normal 12 g shell, but work in any 12g, (won't cycle a semi). I originally got some tripwire 12g perimeter signals that used 12G shell with a primer. Then I thought why not be able to shoot the thing crossing the perimeter, instead of just alerting? So I first tried a live 12g round but it caused more of a small explosion than a directed shot. (figured it wouldn't work). But the adapters allowed to set the alarms and direct a .22 round when the tripwire is activated.
Also use it as a money saving way to work quick reaction shotgun accuracy. With a timer shooting from low ready etc. to see. They are OK for this but wouldn't want to shoot a rabit at 30yds. and expect to hit it every time like one would with a real .22.

"Damn thing just misfired on me." "It was one of those malfunctions my thumb went in front of the barrel and it went off." Lot of words just to say I shot myself cus I was complacent.

i.ytimg.com_vi_Qth1k962_9A_0.jpg
..my hair

Back
Top Bottom