• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Remember TWA Flight 800?

And they immediately pinned it on a lone nut. Which it turned out to be but not the first guy that was suspected.
Yep, not only was the initial 'suspect' not a 'nut', he was a hero. So back to my theory.... Unless of course you think Clinton wouldn't cover up a terrorist attack to win re-election? :D

- - - Updated - - -

And that dude is now a millionaire cause he sued everybody for blaming him...lol
Might be a joke but if not ... uh, no, he's dead now, and sadly was relatively broke at the time.

Yep, not only was the initial 'suspect' not a 'nut', he was a hero. So back to my theory.... Unless of course you think Clinton wouldn't cover up a terrorist attack to win re-election? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Might be a joke but if not ... uh, no, he's dead now, and sadly was relatively broke at the time.

Hell, he used OKC. Opportunist like all politicians.

- - - Updated - - -

The security guard?

Anybody read nelson demille 's book on that crash? Quite engaging.

Wow, sure made it sound like the navy made a boo boo with a missile. Think they were training nearby.

I was a radar tech on a Farragut class guided missile destroyer and was involved in several missile shoots: when a missile leaves the rail everyone on-board knows what just happened & I find it very hard to believe that not one sailor has come forward and admitted to knowing about a mistake like that.
If it was a missile shoot it could have been from a shoulder-launched Stinger (like the hundreds we lost track of in Afghanistan that were handed out to the Mujaheddin & we tried to buy back) and possibly the administration didn't want anyone to know about, but then why didn't any group come forward and claim responsibility?

Terrorists. it depends on who you consider a terrorist. it also depends who shot the stinger.

Oswald shot Kennedy
MLK killed by Ray
Farrakhan didn't do X, The Man did.
Friendly fire is always unintentional
Nobody ever gets fragged

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom