• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remington 700 stocks and bottom metal assemblies

Plumminfool

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Antique
Reaction score
Like the title says, I’m always looking for Remington 700 stocks. Long or short action.
78E62648-CF82-4E59-B707-37C7DE4F06A2.jpeg
Old, new, no matter. I’m especially looking for walnut BDL stocks or fiberglass stocks. I’ll even consider hogue and Tupperware stocks if they come with the bottom metal assemblies. Whatcha got?

Like the title says, I’m always looking for Remington 700 stocks. Long or short action.View attachment 3164476 Old, new, no matter. I’m especially looking for walnut BDL stocks or fiberglass stocks. I’ll even consider hogue and Tupperware stocks if they come with the bottom metal assemblies. Whatcha got?
I love that bottom plate. Where csn I get one?

I love my Remy's. Got two one early seventies pump 30-06 and one late 70's 700 BDL. Both have period correct scopes. Both mine are pristine. I buy it if I find one in the shape I like them to be in. 98% condiotion. Just insignificant flaws just from very light use. It has to be a clean and so mean clean one before I will buy it. It took me 7 years to find the 7600. Next on the list is a Wingmaster 12 guage, full chock vent rib barrel preferably 28 inch.

Back
Top Bottom