• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remington Benchrest 40X rifles .22 rimfire only

tommyt654

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Anyone intested pm me for info,custom triggered,custom barreled,custom benchrest stocks fiberglas as well as wooden.no glass or rings

I love mine. It is set up for position shooting with a 12x Unertl. If you don't mind shipping you should post them on Rimfirecentral.com. I just shipped a 22 rifle today to AZ

No shipping local p/u only.They belong to a friend who is currently one of the top 10 benchrest rimfire shooters in the nation.All were smithed by Richard Goreham or Gene Davis. As he told me "Time to move them on just collecting dust", and we need more shooters in our leagues (A.R.A.,IR50/50), perfect beginners rifles.He has moved onto custom actioned rifles,( Turbo's,Stllers,etc).These were his rifles when he began benchrest rimfire.Have low round counts and great shape.Good deal for those wanting to begin competing in Rimfire Benchrest,not for everyone. Nowadays,mainly us older shooters with yrs of past larger bore rifles that have moved onto smallbore now as the eyes and shoulders fade,lol.Most if not all will be competitive from the start,you just have to put glass on them and find the right ammo that works best in them and you'll have a ready made competitive rifle.They are already superior to any factory rimfire rifle available,but their is a cost associated with that.Most if not all will already shoot .2-.3, 1 hole groups.I would get one but I am selling one of my benchrest rifles here already,just trying to help someone get in the game,lots of cameradry and fun in these styled matchs. I will say he is quite the RFBR historian and has a collection that would blow most folks minds,well known and highly respected and a past/current champ in PSL,ARA rimfire shooting

$2200 and down depending on stocks and barrel type.Pretty sure all if not most will have Jewel triggers,3 inch wide forend,fully bedded, McMillan/Meredith fiberglas or custom made wooden benchrest stocks.Shilen Ratchets,Broughton 4-5C ,Mueller,Benchmark 2-3-4 groove barrels on them.some will have mounts,some without, but no rings,no glass.If interested he will allow you to the range to shoot/test,but you'll need glass and rings to really see what they will do.He might provide a scope and rings to test with but more than likely just a few and their will be no tuners on them either. Anyonwe interested we can make arrangements to meet but he would prefer to do it all in a group rather than on an individual basis to save time,bring some ammo and glass/rings/and funds .More than likely set a date in the near future for any truly interested

Back
Top Bottom