• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remington Gun Club on Sale

Closest Dick's to me is 125 mile. I did have my buddy pick up 10 cases of 20ga for me. It is a very good price, usually $5.99,, you do the math on 10cases.
I got 8 cases tonight - biggest pain in the ass was that all of them were individuals. I shopped yesterday and the next best price was $59.99 a case at Bass Pro.

For a box of 25 or 100? Doesn't seem like much of a deal if it's only 25.

It's a deal, about as low as you'll ever see it is 4.50 about once a year somewhere. The days of cheap decent target loads are over. I did score two cases of clevers for 52 bucks a piece the other day so I'm good for a few months.

It's a deal, about as low as you'll ever see it is 4.50 about once a year somewhere. The days of cheap decent target loads are over. I did score two cases of clevers for 52 bucks a piece the other day so I'm good for a few months.
Nope, nothing special here, dozens of listings for 12ga ammo at 20-21 cents per round ($5 for 25 rounds). The Gander mountain deal is much better considering the free shipping over $79 for the same price (and maybe no tax?). It's not a bad deal but its average price and has been for a while.

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/12-gauge

Back
Top Bottom