ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
shockmag3.png
shockmag4.jpg
shockmag1.png
shockmag2.png
shockmag3.png
I like the magpul forends, so I was leaning toward a Remington Tac 14 for that reason but I really wanted to run the Aguila mini shells and the Mossberg can do that well with the addition of the OPSol Mini-clip, so I got the Mossberg Shockwave. Did a little conversion work today and fitted a Magpul MOE forend. Added the strap the Mossberg comes with as it is an added safety to hopefully keep from blowing your hand off.View attachment 1228744 View attachment 1228745 View attachment 1228745 View attachment 1228745 View attachment 1228746

I just picked up a Shockwave today, I've always been a 870 fan, they seem to be a lot harder to find, and I wished they could function with the mini shells, they dropped the ball on that. That being said the Shockwave is much better built than the Mossberg 500's I've had for short periods in the past. It feels solid, no rattles, and is surprisingly comfortable to shoot, still trying to decide whether to try a sling or not on it. It'll probably be a truck gun under my back seat, gotta pick up a scabbard for it next.

Back
Top Bottom