Rename the History Channel

It's become nothing but reality TV shows that have no form of knowledge what so ever. I miss the days of Tales of the Gun, and Modern Marvels, and Mail Call.

They have become sell outs to modern society.

It's become nothing but reality TV shows that have no form of knowledge what so ever. I miss the days of Tales of the Gun, and Modern Marvels, and Mail Call.

Yeah mail call was the ****.

I saw a show on discovery the other night that said mermaids were real. They acted like it was a big cover up and had scientist witnesses and all kind of " never before seen footage". Lame.

Yeah mail call was the ****.

I saw a show on discovery the other night that said mermaids were real. They acted like it was a big cover up and had scientist witnesses and all kind of " never before seen footage". Lame.

We need Gunny back, and they need to get back to stuff like Tales of the Nazi State, and I remember every morning you could catch stuff over the Civil War and I really like Wild West Tech.

You said it, brother! Those shows were great! WTF happened to that channel? Must be they are just running the absolute cheapest (****tiest) programming they can get their hands on. Maybe it will get sold to someone who gives half a ****, and they will once again make some good shows.

You said it, brother! Those shows were great! WTF happened to that channel? Must be they are just running the absolute cheapest (****tiest) programming they can get their hands on. Maybe it will get sold to someone who gives half a ****, and they will once again make some good shows.

I hear ya, they have become liberals in my opinion, there is nothing that is specifically about firearms anymore.

Back
Top Bottom