Rename the History Channel

I just figured it out it's the current administrations attempt to keep us from learning from prior history.

They know the history channel informed us of the methods prior governments from other nations took to dis-arm and control their people.

So they are changing the shows in order to keep future generations from recognizing the signs so it'll be easier from them to make us a communist nation.

Your welcome ODT I just saved our great nation.

100% agree, it seems like every channel has become garbage fake reality shows 24/7, and it does seem like the main culprits are the educational-esque channels like History, TLC, discovery, etc.

Thats why I cut off my cable bill and switched to netfliks. I do miss some shows like walking dead but i can get all my news off the net instead of waiting for the telly.

Thats why I cut off my cable bill and switched to netfliks. I do miss some shows like walking dead but i can get all my news off the net instead of waiting for the telly.

I would love to cut the cable, but dang, I love sports and there is so much that I would miss. The History Channels "America Unearthed" is just funny to me. I don't why, I know the guy is serious, but I laugh harder at that show than I do The Big Bang Theory, much harder.

Yeah mail call was the ****.

I saw a show on discovery the other night that said mermaids were real. They acted like it was a big cover up and had scientist witnesses and all kind of " never before seen footage". Lame.

Discovery seems to be doing silly silly stuff like that as of late;
Loch Ness Monster Proven
Big Foot Exposed- (like he had an affair or something)

Next they'll be saying that George Washington was actually a Hebrew of Panamanian descent.

We need Gunny back, and they need to get back to stuff like Tales of the Nazi State, and I remember every morning you could catch stuff over the Civil War and I really like Wild West Tech.

Yes.
It was somewhat educational.
That junk had to go!!

Can you believe the HC went so far as to say the Civil War was started over Northern Jealously and Taxes because the South was booming due to cheap labor and the Industrail (Northern) Cities were having to pay their workers....

Weirdos

Back
Top Bottom