• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Residentially Challenged Individuals

lmitch

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
Watching Fox 5 News and just heard Hartsfield Jackson manager refer to the airports homeless as "Aggressive Residentially Challenged Individuals". Reporter discussed an uphill battle disinfecting public seat cushions , urinating and defecating in public place, bathing in the bathroom sinks, etc...

Atlanta, a beautiful place to call home. Hotlanta!!!! Welcome to the South.

I saw it as well. What did Boortz call them?? Urban Outdoorsmen?

Why can't local churches offer bathing facilities for these folks? I know I sure feel better stepping out of the shower...."un-funk-ified".
I love urban outdoorsman over residentially challenged. :lol:

Seriously though, where are all the churches offering to help?

Homelessness and mass shootings are mental health issues - bring back the public physciatric hospitals.......

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
And just who exactly is going to pay for these "public psychiatric hospitals? An even better question is, who is going to staff them?? The shortage of doctors and nurses is getting so acute that there are already "back room" discussions of euthanizing older people because we can no longer care for them do to lack of funding and staff. Within the next five years or so hospitals are going to stop taking Medicaid and Medicare patients because we do not have the staff or resources, do you really think that we are going to put resources into dealing with "crazy" homeless people??

Back
Top Bottom