• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Respecting the ODT Brotherhood..

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
In my opinion if you are going to sell something, and a potential buyer has a question. Either answer it in a post or PM. But when a seller will not answer the questions to the add, and gets anal over proper concerns in the add. There is a problem, and when the seller starts attacking ODT'ers over legitimate question as to the product there is a big problem. I am not talking about price, just questions about quality NFA, Class III, C&R, or so on..This is not to belittle anyone, it is just clarifying the item for sale. I guess I just missed another infraction due to the post being wiped clean..In the end we are here to agree and disagree, trade sell, comfort, annoy when needed and help...For those that come into our house, we do take care of our own. Nuff Said DD signing off time to take meds..

In my opinion if you are going to sell something, and a potential buyer has a question. Either answer it in a post or PM. But when a seller will not answer the questions to the add, and gets anal over proper concerns in the add. There is a problem, and when the seller starts attacking ODT'ers over legitimate question as to the product there is a big problem. I am not talking about price, just questions about quality NFA, Class III, C&R, or so on..This is not to belittle anyone, it is just clarifying the item for sale. I guess I just missed another infraction due to the post being wiped clean..In the end we are here to agree and disagree, trade sell, comfort, annoy when needed and help...For those that come into our house, we do take care of our own. Nuff Said DD signing off time to take meds..

Seems like every asshat for themselves lately.....and cudos to the good guys....you know who you are.
Makes me wonder how a lot of these guys will act towards their " brothers" once the crap hits the fan.
I think I just answered my own question.

Damn Brother, Who pissed in your Post Toasties? Was it that guy the other day where it all got cleaned up by a mod? No wait, sorry...I remember why THAT one got cleaned. Tell us more!

Back
Top Bottom