• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Retrieving my stolen phone today

What accent should I use?

• Russian

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Mexican

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Gangsta

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, because that worked out so well for me. I gave the police 900 pictures of the people with my stolen property, the flight number that they were on, their first names, and an address. They told me thank you and I never heard from them again. When I called last year, they said the case was closed.

That's sounds about right. We had a picture of the guy, his address, and phone number. As well as 5 witnesses. He used the se key fob at 6 different la fitnesses, clocked in and left after 10 minutes. He would go into the basketball courts, steal the phones then leave to the next gym. (He was a members at the gym) They still did nothing about it.

exactly, they don't care. unless that cop is a close friend of yours that actually knows you and knows your information to be credible, they aren't gonna do crap about anything you bring to them. for all they know you are just trying to set someone up you don't like.

hopefully OP just jots down the info from the phone he needs to verify its his at the meet and then gets back in his car, leaves, and then calls the cops to give them the info about the phone. but I find it really weird the cops were ok with setting up a meet with the guy to confirm the phone was his....that just doesn't sound like something they would tell you to do. or did OP even tell the cops of his plan to meet the guy?

In for video as well.

And just for future reference, there are mobile security apps you can install that will allow to remotely disable, wipe, and track your phone.

Just call Charles Bronson....Oh yeah, he's dead. Hope you don't join him, or end up in jail...

Hey Gunny, what's the max fective range on a point target wif a canned Barrett 50?
Don't be a dumb-tard private! Corp ain't payin' fer yer party.

Never go off the reservation without somebody on point and somebody out in the sticks watchin' yer 6; shipmate.

You have to have a switch, like a light. When the sky clouds up, you got to flip it on. When the sun comes out ya' got to turn it back off.
In the real world, there's consequences. If you can't do it 100% of the time, or can't pay the cost of those consequences, don't go through that gate.

Last edited:
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_27_ffa723b4e0487d2fc970ed5a6417aa42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom