• Yes, but only with a pistol backup

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No, I'm not from the past.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Tacos

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Yes, as a BBQ, Special event.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes, as a BBQ, Special event. (Pistol backup)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I think we killed this thread.
Nah. They love it, they love this **** don't let it fool ya :lol:

I will apologize for the low blow about the creds thing. I had your back back then and think that was all bull**** anyway.

But I still believe if you had to fight Jerry Miculek on mothers day you'd leave your revolvers at home.

I‘ve gotten lazy and complacent since moving out of Atl metro area. Just drop a 642 in a jacket pocket, or P32 in shorts pocket when I leave the house.
I really dig the P32 and P380. Got one of each. Ordered a couple of plus one floor plates for the 380. But at the same time I really love my two Charter snubs. One is loaded in the nightstand. In fact I was just wondering about that last week. Why is my loaded G19 in my underwear drawer where I gotta get up in the dark and get it but the Charter snub is right there next to me? I ain't no Fudd but a revolver just WORKS when it really counts.

Nah. They love it, they love this **** don't let it fool ya :lol:

I will apologize for the low blow about the creds thing. I had your back back then and think that was all bull**** anyway.

But I still believe if you had to fight Jerry Miculek on mothers day you'd leave your revolvers at home.

I do appreciate that. It wasn't a good time.

Hell no! You don't know how badly I want to shoot someone with $2100 worth of custom 3" .41 Magnum. Shooting folks with a Glock 9 is booooooring! Everyone has done it. I'll carry the M58 just to have the bragging rights.

Back
Top Bottom