• Yes, but only with a pistol backup

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No, I'm not from the past.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Tacos

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Yes, as a BBQ, Special event.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes, as a BBQ, Special event. (Pistol backup)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fast was never my only argument. A massive increase in capacity and reload time are probably the better argument. You got caught up on the fast stuff and decided to write a book about it.

I love revolvers too. I've got way more revolvers than semi autos. But if any one of us knew for a fact we were going to be in a gunfight this evening and could only Carry one handgun, we'd all choose a semi-auto that holds more than 5-6 rounds. I know it, you know it, every one reading this knows it.

I got caught up in the "fast stuff" cuz you wouldn't shut up about it.

Let's talk capacity then. Once again, ain't none of us carrying a gun that has "enough" capacity. We all need that 28rd STI 9mm. Another good option would be the KelTec PMR-30 (30rds). How many of us that are carrying 9mm double-stack Glocks are using the readily-available 32rd mags that Glock sells?

By your argument, if something else carries more bullets, then the gun we're using doesn't carry enough to get the job done.

No, I don't know "it". I already answered that question, quite plainly I thought. Either you failed to comprehend what I said, or you're calling me a liar.

I pulled a CCW 6-shot revolver out in Austell late one night. Long story short, someone got between me and my target, and I was unable to pull the trigger. The suspect ran off, and was later caught by Cobb Co PD. I've carried a revolver on more than one occasion SINCE that night.

Let's talk capacity then. Once again, ain't none of us carrying a gun that has "enough" capacity. We all need that 28rd STI 9mm. Another good option would be the KelTec PMR-30 (30rds). How many of us that are carrying 9mm double-stack Glocks are using the readily-available 32rd mags that Glock sells?

By your argument, if something else carries more bullets, then the gun we're using doesn't carry enough to get the job done.

No, I don't know "it". I already answered that question, quite plainly I thought. Either you failed to comprehend what I said, or you're calling me a liar.

I pulled a CCW 6-shot revolver out in Austell late one night. Long story short, someone got between me and my target, and I was unable to pull the trigger. The suspect ran off, and was later caught by Cobb Co PD. I've carried a revolver on more than one occasion SINCE that night.
If you had a 30 rounder, that someone would’ve never gotten between you and your target.

I don't think you're a liar. I know you would choose the semi-auto if you knew for a fact trouble was coming. I think you just won't admit it to save face in a internet argument, which is kinda cute.

IMG_5175.jpeg

I don't think you're a liar. I know you would choose the semi-auto if you knew for a fact trouble was coming. I think you just won't admit it to save face in a internet argument, which is kinda cute.

Back it up. You just called me a liar, but you just won't admit it, which is kinda cute.

You can retract it, or I'll delete it. Whichever one allows you to save face in an internet argument.
I ain't retracting nothing. Delete what you if it makes you feel in control :lol: it's not that serious.

I honestly believe you would choose the semi-auto, no matter what you say here. If you think that opinion isn't allowed then delete it and show the power trip your on.

Back
Top Bottom