• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RGUns showing M4 uppers in stock... 5:55pm Saturday

Well. I am irritated with R Guns on their performance. Their website stated the upper and bcg were in stock so I ordered it. Well it shipped late last week and arrived on my door today. While the parts were reasonably priced and appear to be of decent quality, the WAIT time sucked. Almost 3 1/2 months.

yeah i waited about 4 months for some "In Stock " BCGs they had . was stupid . even emailed them after about 3 months and they said i should have it in 10 days . was over 30 before it finally arrived . They suck and wont place another order with them

I got a bcg in and they had lined through the invoice and changed it to bolt carrier by hand and even charged me less. I will never order from them again. I have a crap load of stuff on order from them but after that NO thanks!

I just looked at my cc statement. Those peckers charged me 120 for a stinking carrier. That was the price for a complete bcg

Last edited:
Well. I am irritated with R Guns on their performance. Their website stated the upper and bcg were in stock so I ordered it. Well it shipped late last week and arrived on my door today. While the parts were reasonably priced and appear to be of decent quality, the WAIT time sucked. Almost 3 1/2 months.

I feel you there. I have an order in with them from the first of February and no word. They do not return emails and calling them is a joke. After I get my upper, I will never again even look at their site.

I feel you there. I have an order in with them from the first of February and no word. They do not return emails and calling them is a joke. After I get my upper, I will never again even look at their site.

I was talking to a coworker last night who ordered on upper from them back in February as well. He got one return email telling him that in 10 days he'd have it.. That was almost a month ago now.. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom