Rhelton's friends 4 year old boy needs a kidney

Hello all. My name is Slade, and I am Cameron's dad. I am completely floored at the support this community is showing our family. This news came out of nowhere and hit us really hard but Cameron is staying strong and positive every day. He really is an amazing son. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to RHelton10 RHelton10 , Paynefree Paynefree , everyone that has bid and all of ODT.

Hello all. My name is Slade, and I am Cameron's dad. I am completely floored at the support this community is showing our family. This news came out of nowhere and hit us really hard but Cameron is staying strong and positive every day. He really is an amazing son. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to RHelton10 RHelton10 , Paynefree Paynefree , everyone that has bid and all of ODT.

Welcome to the ODT buddy.

God bless you man, please keep us posted on how things are going if you can

Back
Top Bottom