• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rifle Tripod

I've wondered how a actual long long gun would balance with the mlok adapter. I personally have only used it with AR platform and therefore get a fairly centered balance point.

I've wondered how a actual long long gun would balance with the mlok adapter. I personally have only used it with AR platform and therefore get a fairly centered balance point.

Thread number 8 is shown with pic rails. I wish I knew myself. I had though about putting a mod chassis on a 17 cal specifically to shoot squeekies with my tripod. I’m currently looking into this as well. I’m not sour honestly how much I would trust a key mod or MLOK mount as there is not a lot of material locked on the fore grip or forearm of the weapon. I would honestly have to try it IOT be a believer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a couple RC 322 ball heads:)

9f03878720fe69ca6ca80d88d29c70c7.jpg

Off AOP’s website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mlok not having much meat really doesn't concern me that much simply because on the AR it's pretty well centered and therefore doesn't have much stress/torque on the joint. On the forend of a Magpul M700 stock I could see it being a concern. I'd like to see how it holds up to a 12lb set up

Back
Top Bottom