• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

I'm happier with my result than expected. Again, everyone ahead of me shot better than I did, but a few dumb mistakes kept me from finishing with a score to be proud of. I should have done clockwise or something on stage 1, I had 12 hits, but only 8 counted, as I reshot targets 4 freaking times. I also wasted a good amount of time unsuccessfully attempting my offset irons on the 100 yd target on 2, when I should have just found the target with my optic. I also dropped an a zone hit on 6. I finished but was frustrated with 4, as I kept hearing hits and moved on to subsequent targets, but ROs said they weren't hits and had to go backwards a few times.
It was very hard to see the hits on those little green plastic targets. I can only imagine how challenging it was for stage 1 to see the hits for the ROs.

I’m very happy with my shooting overall. I finished 2nd shooting in the 10k (Brock beat me by .73pts). My run score sucked and that’s what killed me the most and I ran about 90% of it. Hoping this back injection gets me back to my normal speeds for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom