RK Gun Show 1/19-20 North Georgia Fairgrounds

gun show 3.jpg

I want to go, but it's a work weekend for me so not looking good. If some good reports come in I may try to get over there on Sunday.

Not really. I am a nostalgic deer rifle collector, so if you happen to see plenty of racks loaded with them I would love to know about it...And thanks my friend!

I did see some old-school deer rifles in the back but i didnt price check because there were so many people crowded around that spot. Saw some nice looking older hunting rifles that were milsurp conversions but that makes me sad....lol

The new building is really nice, they finally have decent aisle space between the tables. Saw some reasonable prices on garands, sks, and m1 carbines. Decent prices on bulk ammo. Rediculous prices on mosins. Guy was walking around with a nice sharps carbine but it didn't have the set triggers so i passed. Was looking for a couple of mags for Mrs AC's Kimber micro -9 but didn't find any. Ended up buying a new pistol belt and Mrs AC bought some lady junk, i mean items. Saw a couple of odt'ers wandering around.....

Lots of AR's and accessories, but that's not my thing.

I went this morning. As others have said, the new facility at the fairgrounds is super nice, good aisle space, just a great place to host a show.

For me personally, that’s kinda where the good news ends, LOL

This is the first RK Show that I've been to that Cherokee G&P did not attend. Surprising, considering how close the show is to their store.

There were some deals at the show to be had on new guns. Rome G&P really has some great pricing, and there was another store (who’s name I didn’t catch) also had some great pricing. Both stores offered cash and carry OTD pricing, no sales tax added.

@TKIM was there selling his awesome leather holsters. If you’ve never met Tony or seen his work, do yourself a favor and check him out. Great guy that does fantastic work.

Other than that? Eh....nothing that really stood out to me.

I enjoyed it, though. Got me out of the house on a rainy morning for a few hours, and also got me out of going to a 5 year olds birthday party at a bouncy jumpy place, so there’s that.

I didn’t buy anything, but I wasn’t in the market for much, just window shopping more or less. All in all, it was alright.

Back
Top Bottom