• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center Sept. 19-20. Anybody Going?

Riley Kester 81 according to the news. Kester Farms Tack, a holster maker and vendor. The Book of Faces has pics of him and his booth if you're curious.

Aw man, I hate to hear it was Mr. Kester! He’s a VERY nice man that makes great handmade leather holsters. I actually bought a business card holder from him Saturday as a gift for a relative that’s starting their own business.

He’s a long time fixture at RK Shows. I know he must be sick over this whole thing.

Aw man, I hate to hear it was Mr. Kester! He’s a VERY nice man that makes great handmade leather holsters. I actually bought a business card holder from him Saturday as a gift for a relative that’s starting their own business.

He’s a long time fixture at RK Shows. I know he must be sick over this whole thing.
I'm sure he is. It's sad. I doubt he derived a large percentage of his revenue from RK shows but still. Any venue closed to you is bad in this economy.

he knew the rools.

Back
Top Bottom