• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center Sept. 19-20. Anybody Going?

What are the psa or noname AR pistols selling for at the shows?

I don't think any pistols were under $1000-1100. There was a guy with boxes of the cheapest parts you can get selling AR's he built at the show for $975 and selling them as fast as he could assemble them.

Anyone hear any update on the douchebag that was behind the ND? At a minimum, I hope a night in the local pokey would on the menu. Never got a chance to see if it made the 11pm news last night.

If it's true that he was a retired cop according to some that posted, he should be held to a higher standard. I can only imagine the fear that some parents with their kids who were still there must have felt once the mad dash to the front doors happened along with the dozens of others taking cover.

I don't think any pistols were under $1000-1100. There was a guy with boxes of the cheapest parts you can get selling AR's he built at the show for $975 and selling them as fast as he could assemble them.

The booth I worked sold 3 spikes build pistols for $850 each.

Anyone hear any update on the douchebag that was behind the ND? At a minimum, I hope a night in the local pokey would on the menu. Never got a chance to see if it made the 11pm news last night.

If it's true that he was a retired cop according to some that posted, he should be held to a higher standard. I can only imagine the fear that some parents with their kids who were still there must have felt once the mad dash to the front doors happened along with the dozens of others taking cover.

I talked to Bambi today and she said was an older gentleman who reached into his bag to get something and hit to trigger on his .45

He had citations issued and is banned from RK shows.

I saw him doing that. I thought --good, a target and it probably wont be me. He had a crazy grin as he was panning his camera from left to right and walking to the front doors.

Back
Top Bottom