• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Gun Show Union Hall, Marietta

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score

Anybody been to one of these RK shows held in Marietta at the machinists' union hall?

I have never been-- but an elderly lady has asked me about selecting a handgun for vehicle carry and home defense, and I'm going to recommended that she come with me to a gun show so we can fondle a lot of different pistols in one day.

This show is close to her and it is happening next weekend.

I haven’t been to one there in maybe a year, but they typically have at least two vendors with multiple tables of different sized pistols. Like you said probably a good place to feel out which guns she likes, but probably wouldn’t purchase there as they’re usually marked up pretty well.

It's a small gun show (so she wouldn't be overwhelmed with tons of people). But does have a selection of new and used guns. So, as you know basic pricing on guns has been the normal lately. Look up the average pricing for what she is looking for before you go and see if its a deal and worth buying at gun show...

Are there any gun shows that have a better selection of handguns (compared to other gun shows)
in contrast with the number of black rifles and combat shotguns on the tables?

RK Show this weekend in Clarkesville was not that good. Went multiple times on Saturday and 1x Sunday, since I live down the road hoping more vendors would show up.

Back
Top Bottom