• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robinson’s salvage Carrollton, Ga

outlaw1961

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
the old Kmart building. They rarely carry guns but received about three hundred rifles, shotguns and pistols last week. I was in there today and bought a lt weight Ruger 1911 for 649 out the door. I also picked up a Savage Bvsr 17 hmr for 220 out the door. I missed the Sig 320 rx with optic for 640 by about one minute. What ever the price is on the weapon yyou then deduct 25 percent. If on the west side check them out.

Dang, by the time I can get over there they'll prolly all be gone. I got a real nice Seiko solar powered watch there a couple of years ago, retailed for about $400 but I got it for $114. About 20 years ago there was a Robinson Salvage in LaGrange but it's gone now, I grabbed a nice pair of Tony Llama lizard skin cowboy boots for $99 that sold in stores for $300. Gave those to my youngest son. My wife loves that that Carrollton store.

I was there last night. Still plenty of guns. They start putting guns away at 6PM. I snagged a Anderson receiver for $44 out the door. Last one they had.
Tons of shotties, bolt actions, a few of 10/22s, AR15s and AR180.
No CZ, or anything in 7.62x39, Good prices on LC9S and LC9SPro, $217+tax, had XDs, Glocks, PPQ (threaded), SR22, other Ruger pistols.

Last one they had too....
giphy.gif

I had asked about stripped Andersons yesterday, and was told they had just one. I saw Ruger and something else. For $44, I put it in the back of the safe and it can stay there.

Just left there. Picked up a 50th anniversary 10-22 threaded barrell, peep sights stainless and a another 17 hmr stainless with the gray and black striped stock. There was a dealer from Washington, Ga in front of me that bought 12 guns.

Back
Top Bottom