• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rock River Complete Lower with stage 2 trigger at Tactical Gear Supply In Forest Park

19   0
Reaction score
As the title says, they are selling a Rock River complete lower with Rock River two stage trigger. They are selling it on consignment for a customer for $699 cash- no tax and never used, today only.. Doesn't seem to bad of a deal, thought someone might be interested on here..

Tactical Gear Supply
4864 Ash Street
Forest Park, Ga
404-366-0631

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
When you can still backorder them for 100.00 and up

$100 complete lower?? Complete Rock River lowers prior to this panic everybody is in went for $400+ out the door with a two stage trigger and collapsible stock.. So a little inflation is going to occur but I don't believe this is no where near the worst I've seen. Especially with people paying $100 a Pmag when they went for $15... And who know, if the President makes the call on Tuesday good luck finding any for this cheap... But you shoukd check facts before you go trying to dig into someone, I was just saying for the people in the market this is the cheapest I've seen. But yea, good luck finding anything Rock River for $100

$100 complete lower?? Complete Rock River lowers prior to this panic everybody is in went for $400+ out the door with a two stage trigger and collapsible stock.. So a little inflation is going to occur but I don't believe this is no where near the worst I've seen. Especially with people paying $100 a Pmag when they went for $15... And who know, if the President makes the call on Tuesday good luck finding any for this cheap... But you shoukd check facts before you go trying to dig into someone, I was just saying for the people in the market this is the cheapest I've seen. But yea, good luck finding anything Rock River for $100

That is pure feeding the hysteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!!!

Anyone who buys these overpriced lowers needs to be kicked squarely in the taint

I agree with all of y'all. But for those who do not already own one who are worried about a ban occurring then Id understand if someone pays a little more for a lower receiver. Since there is a good chance of the assault ban occurring with these sheep. Was just trying to help since its the best deal I'VE seen for a quality lower. That's all :/

Unfortunately, I can't understand anyone paying those kind of prices as it simply perpetuates the idiotic cycle .... If we don't pay the retarded prices, the prices will come down.

Back
Top Bottom