• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rogers Super-Stoc FDE $18

Have they charged your card?

Have to admit, if some folks hadn't already received theirs I never would have bothered. That site looks like a 2-year old built it.

But I already have one of these stocks and love it, it's easily the most flexible stock system I've found for 'standard' ARs. I just couldn't justify the $$$ for another one without a specific reason until I saw this thread.

I did check the little 'send updates' box, so hopefully that means I'll get some kind of info from them.

Have they charged your card?

Have to admit, if some folks hadn't already received theirs I never would have bothered. That site looks like a 2-year old built it.

But I already have one of these stocks and love it, it's easily the most flexible stock system I've found for 'standard' ARs. I just couldn't justify the $$$ for another one without a specific reason until I saw this thread.

I did check the little 'send updates' box, so hopefully that means I'll get some kind of info from them.
I just checked and they charged my card on 01/15/16. I have sent two e-mails to them and have not heard anything back. I am going to try calling them, but for anyone else out there, I would warn to tread with caution.

I just checked and they charged my card on 01/15/16. I have sent two e-mails to them and have not heard anything back. I am going to try calling them, but for anyone else out there, I would warn to tread with caution.
Update... I just called them and it rang around 5 times before I heard a message of "I am sorry, but the person you have called has not set their voice mailbox up yet".

Well, at least the first ones shipped without issues. I know that they came from an off site warehouse, so maybe the issue is there due to all the wonderful weather we have had the last week or so,

I did get a order confirmation emailed to me. It was buried in my inbox. At that price if it takes a week or two to ship I won't cry, so long as it does.

I did get a order confirmation emailed to me. It was buried in my inbox. At that price if it takes a week or two to ship I won't cry, so long as it does.
I got an order confirmation back on January 13th, but no other communication. I do not mind waiting if they are OOS, but their lack of communication is horrible customer service.

Back
Top Bottom