• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Romanian PSL

It does have some penetration power. The steel core is pretty amazing- I once found a round that had gone through an 8-10" tree and left the steel core embedded into another tree behind it. Soft point ammo is equally impressive- I use the 203gr SP in my mosins (Don't use in your PSL! get the 150gr SP for that!) and it is quite effective.

You should really find a nice outdoor range where you can get some 100 yrd shots off with it.:D (Still learning to "Emote" )

Was going to call you up on Sunday but the weather was a dud on my end of town. Should have called, anyway. I still have your number, though!

Was going to call you up on Sunday but the weather was a dud on my end of town. Should have called, anyway. I still have your number, though!

Ten-fo keep it and give me a call whenever youre ready. We shoot on Wednesdays and Sundays. We didnt bother on Sunday either, too damn cold.

The PSL is a very nice rifle. Glad to see you enjoying yours! My PSL does not have the scope. Still, even with irons it is so dead on at 100 yards I just have to smile when I see my target!

Back
Top Bottom