Ronda Rousey?

you at the shop midget?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376079933.946080.jpg

i16

I like everything about her. Olympic medalist, undefeated MMA champion, hot and a no BS attitude. No drama.

Of course, I like mentally strong women. I don't care about the physical strength, but for her to have accomplished everything she has done, she must be one mentally tough chicky.

I think you might change your mind about some of that after this season of TUF. Maybe im wrong, but as far as the previews go, she actually seems like a drama queen and a world class ***** whos ego and head is already about to explode. A woman with that much testosterone is bound to have issues anyway lol. As far as undefeated MMA champ, that is true and a real shame for all the other real MMA fighters that have well rounded skills. She is just in the right place at the right time and a physical specimen in her weight class. UFC used her looks to launch WMMA into mainstream.

Women's MMA is in its infancy, very undeveloped and her winning streak will come to an end real soon. The reality is her striking is pathetic and her MMA grappling skills are very weak, she gives up her back to almost everyone. Very lucky she hasnt lost yet, only because she was fighting much much smaller women. Wont be long until someone with some solid jiu jitsu defense will wreck her, or someone with solid striking and fundamental grappling defense will knock her the f out. Her striking really is quite pathetic. Ugh, i cant believe we have to watch her fight tate again. Tate is actually well rounded, just way too small for rousey/135 lb.

I think you might change your mind about some of that after this season of TUF. Maybe im wrong, but as far as the previews go, she actually seems like a drama queen and a world class ***** whos ego and head is already about to explode. A woman with that much testosterone is bound to have issues anyway lol. As far as undefeated MMA champ, that is true and a real shame for all the other real MMA fighters that have well rounded skills. She is just in the right place at the right time and a physical specimen in her weight class. UFC used her looks to launch WMMA into mainstream.

Women's MMA is in its infancy, very undeveloped and her winning streak will come to an end real soon. The reality is her striking is pathetic and her MMA grappling skills are very weak, she gives up her back to almost everyone. Very lucky she hasnt lost yet, only because she was fighting much much smaller women. Wont be long until someone with some solid jiu jitsu defense will wreck her, or someone with solid striking and fundamental grappling defense will knock her the f out. Her striking really is quite pathetic. Ugh, i cant believe we have to watch her fight tate again. Tate is actually well rounded, just way too small for rousey/135 lb.

It will be interesting to see this season of TUF, you may be right and it appears that Rousey likes to run her mouth a lot. I have watched most of her fights (UFC and prior).
I agree that Rousey is not well rounded, but when you can do one or two things better than anybody, it gets you by for a long time, unless you make a major mistake. As you stated, as women's mma continues to grow, there will be fighters that can do it all that really should be able to defeat Rousey. But for now, she is on top, if she can develop her total game more, she will stay there much longer.

Back
Top Bottom