• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rossi 720 3" .44 spl Revolver- new to me!

I love my 720! Great revolver. The only reason I would get rid of it is if I found an unfluted one. Great find, enjoy.
Could not find a single of the Non fluted 720 but here is some of the family and it is included.. 357 mag non fluted too. :0

0914151339a.jpg

Crazy- when it rains it pours...I was up in Lexington, KY, leaving (after drooling my brains out) at Bud's Gun Shop, when I passed by a Pawn shop literally just down the road from Bud's, and they were advertising guns. I thought, their prices have to be competitive to compete with Bud's, so I stopped in.

Well, their pistol/revolver section was peanuts and unimpressive to say the least. Prices were way high. However, I did find a Rossi hammerless M720 .44 special revolver, just like the one CMShoot has in his post. However, it was beat to hell, and they wouldn't ship to my FFL. So, I had to leave it.

WOW! Had it at the range today. Very nice and easy shooting, but leaving a very large hole. Anyone have an OWB holster for the Rossi M720?
S&W k frame holsters are an exact fit. I bought one of the nylon Bianchi holster for mine on Amazon. Not a pretty holster but very practical.

S&W k frame holsters are an exact fit. I bought one of the nylon Bianchi holster for mine on Amazon. Not a pretty holster but very practical.

I second that emotion. I have a Taurus .44 Special 5 shot 4 inch, and it fits all my K Frame 4 inch holsters perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom