• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rpg guy?

Are we really gonna play this?

The point is the man was aiming a deadly weapon at people. It doesn't matter if it is an RPG, or a HiPoint, or maybe a flamethrower. This is not a smart, safe, or sane thing for anyone to do.

If he were aiming an AR15 at those people, the situation would be exactly the same. Dumbass is very lucky he didn't get blasted on by someone.

On the street, in a parking lot or at a Waffle House... All completely irrelevant. He was assaulting people with a deadly weapon.

I agree. If I had seen him and the situation was such that I had any real chance of doing it, I would have killed him on the spot. What the HELL are people thinking??!!

This stunt is amazing.... What would any of us do if we were carrying, walking down the street and came across a guy aiming a damn RPG all over the place?

At very least, most of us would draw. I would bet a lot of people would shoot. He is by all appearances assaulting people with a deadly weapon. Even though that thing may actually be fake, it still looks like a real RPG to any reasonable person. (Hell, it looks 100% real to me!) It is incredible that this guy didn't get blasted!

-Who could fault a cop or a CCW holder who drilled that idiot?

It's possible I would have had a flash back and opened up real quick like without knowing what I was doing. lol

When I saw the pictures of him in the street with the rpg, my very first thought was "RUN HIM DOWN"
No getting out and playing cowboy, just hit him with the front bumper of a 2500HD. Threat contained..........

Back
Top Bottom