• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RTIC vs YETI tumbler

i know there are yeti haters and this post isn't trying to change their opinion. I was able to purchase yeti products at a discount but daughter graduated from college and I lost that perk. It's a fair trade believe me.
Anyway I just purchased 2 RTIC products and wanted to see if they were of the same quality as yeti.
I place 10 ice cubes in each container and left them side by side. First on the table on back deck temperature was 98 degrees for 3 hours.
Pic 1 is the water I drained from each container. Out side of each container was so hot I had to handle with hot pad.
Pic 2 is 16 hours later, I brought both containers in the house.

My opinion is they are of equal quality and the RTIC is half price. I read where RTIC is having supply issues with their coolers. That said I'm ordering a 65 qt and waiting my turn.

I'm not looking for hate mail or rude comments. I was bored and did this experiment.
Yes RTIC come with stickers just like YETI.View attachment 830260View attachment 830274
Congrats on your daughter graduating college. Looks like they both have about the same liquid on each time test, so my guess is you did not have the Yeti sticker turned so it could deflect the rays from the sun as it is designed to:becky:

Back
Top Bottom