• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rubber City Armory - BCG's

gamadmex4502

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
I saw someone mention this company in another post this morning, and I was able to place an order before they sold out earlier this afternoon. Not only did they sellout pretty quickly, but all of the orders have been shipped -- same day!

Their products are certainly not the cheapest, but they look to be high quality. And with customer service like that, I predict that they are going to be quite a busy place in the coming months.

BTW, they expect BCG's back in stock 3/12/2013.

https://www.rubbercityarmory.com/index.php

I'm not going to buy a BCG untill they are R87-electo-nitrothermaloxidizploymer enhanced. It think these companies are just making up stuff now.

But in all seriousness they look sweet, and I like thy they have a back in stock date on their site.

I'm not going to buy a BCG untill they are R87-electo-nitrothermaloxidizploymer enhanced. It think these companies are just making up stuff now.

^^ Yes, I believe that's why it's going to take so long for them to restock. LOL

Oh, and check this out. Their BCG's come in a box rather than a plastic bag. No, it's not a big deal, but it is a rather nice touch. The WMD NIB-X BCG that I bought this past summer came in a large blister pack, which was also a nice touch. That package was designed for display on hooks, but with prices being what we are (even at normal times), I doubt many places would put them on display like that, unless they were behind the counter well out of reach from wandering hands.

I should have them Friday. I'll post pics. I am undecided if I'm keeping both of them or selling one. Who knows. They may be better than the NIB-X I have now.

Oh, the pic is everything they sold/shipped today...all 500 of them! (well, most of them anyway)

Attachments

• RCA Armory BCG's.jpg
    RCA Armory BCG's.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom