• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger 22/45 with a Gemtech Seahunter

That is me and I was shooting CCI Standard Velocity.

Dang cool setup you've got there! I was partially curious about the ejection issues being due to ammo with less pop. I'm still waiting on my stamp to come in, but I did run some CCI subsonics through the MK II just to be sure it would cycle- so far no problems.

Dang cool setup you've got there! I was partially curious about the ejection issues being due to ammo with less pop. I'm still waiting on my stamp to come in, but I did run some CCI subsonics through the MK II just to be sure it would cycle- so far no problems.

I have found that standard velocity ammo is still subsonic out of my 22/45 lite. There is minimal differences in sound levels between standard and subsonic. Even the CCI Minimags are still subsonic. If you want super queit I have used CCI queits and CB caps, they don't cycle but are super queit!

I put in the Volquartsen Accurizing kit for the Mark II. It offers a very crisp 2.25-3lb trigger with pre and over travel adjustments. The Mark II Hammer bushing also removes the Magazine safety and allows the mags to drop free!

Back
Top Bottom