• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 77/44 for $399 at cabelas.

Has anyone actually picked up a walnut model stock yet? I believe the online picture does not reflect the item being sold. Cabela's likely received a blued model with a black synthetic stock and that is why the price is lower. Ruger does show a blued model with a black synthetic stock online.
On the email confirmation from Cablea's does it state Walnut or BLK?
Scroll down on this link and you will see the actual model:
http://www.ruger.com/products/77Series7744/models.html

Before the Walnut sold out you had the choice between the Walnut/Blue or the Synthetic/Blue. But the Walnut sold out two nights ago. Go by the code for each gun, the Synthetic/Blued code is 7403 and the Walnut is 7401. You only have one choice now. The picture shown is just an example.

Caveat emptor. I take full responsibility for my error.
I was looking at the online photo of the wood stock model and failed to notice the description on the left stated "black synthetic" stock. It was not until I received the order confirmation email that I read BLK and realized it. It would not have been too difficult for Cabela's to update the stock photo online to represent the actual rifle in inventory with the plastic stock.
It is still a good price; it is $639 at Bud's.

Caveat emptor. I take full responsibility for my error.
I was looking at the online photo of the wood stock model and failed to notice the description on the left stated "black synthetic" stock. It was not until I received the order confirmation email that I read BLK and realized it. It would not have been too difficult for Cabela's to update the stock photo online to represent the actual rifle in inventory with the plastic stock.
It is still a good price; it is $639 at Bud's.

Same here but still pleased

Well I ordered mine Thursday evening for ship to Acworth store and got an email Friday before noon that it was there. I checked with them Thursday and they had none in stock. Pretty fast!

Back
Top Bottom