• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger Gunsite Scout

Have one, Love it!

When I picked it up I didn't really have a need for it. It has grown to be my favorite rifle. At first I just blasted away with the cheap steel case stuff and iron sites. Low recoil and lots of fun.

Then I added a Nikon 2x7 Prostaff and with FGGM ammo it shoots 1-1.25 MOA all day.

With a little time this rifle can be ran really fast. Everyone thats shot it wants it! I have turned down a few offers, but I think it's a keeper.

Hope that helps?

Attachments

• gunsite.jpg
    gunsite.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 150
Got one, love it. Great trigger for a factory m77 from Ruger. You can fit it very well to yourself b/c it comes with the plates for the buttstock that can be added or removed. I was unsure of the scout scope concept at first, but now love it. It has quickly become my favorite bolt action rifle.

I got mine about three months ago. Topped it with a Loopy VXII and all I can say is "come on Deer season". It has a little more kick than I expected off of a bi-pod,but nothing that bad.. Great shooter and very acurate gun. Mags are a little pricey for me, but I dont intend on having 10 of them. I ordered two 5rd poly mags for it for 24.99 I think.. My buddies tell me that the bolt is on the wrong side. I shoot left handed.. Overall very impresed with it.

9.jpg

I want one so bad I can't friggin' stand it!!! I wish somebody would buy my stuff so I could get one. Maybe I can get my wife to spring for a class at the Gunsite Academy for Christmas or birthday.

Back
Top Bottom