• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger LCR grip--- or no grip

ram 50 v8

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
29   0
Reaction score
Hello, i am brainstorming here. I have lcr 9mm, which I do like, hasnt failed me.

I do hate its grip though. Its wide, high bore axis and my pinky is in the air (this is not too big a problem) --- big grip size is.

I am thunking here, what if I take off the grip, and wrap some kind of tape to round it off and then grip tape? Should give me skinny grip (which i would like)

-- any ideas? Anyone done this?

Hello, i am brainstorming here. I have lcr 9mm, which I do like, hasnt failed me.

I do hate its grip though. Its wide, high bore axis and my pinky is in the air (this is not too big a problem) --- big grip size is.

I am thunking here, what if I take off the grip, and wrap some kind of tape to round it off and then grip tape? Should give me skinny grip (which i would like)

ignore me, I'm thinking of lcp.

Do you have the big grip with finger grooves?
I didn't care for that one on my LCR, but I really liked this bantam grip...

Back
Top Bottom