Ruger sickness

Updated pics of my KAC556F. Picked it up for a crackhead price of 8500. Had my broker bid on it at an estate sale in 2014. I wired him 8500 and told him that he can keep anything under that if he wins it. I never did ask how much he ended up winning it for, I was just happy I got one for the price I did, which at the time was 5k under market.

DSCN4550.JPG

DSCN4565.JPG

DSCN4575.JPG

DSCN4585.JPG

DSCN4588.JPG

DSCN4591.JPG

full auto is cool...no doubt...I have not been able to get over the price, or the paper work, or the invasion of my privacy....I have no doubt the demand is as high as the prices asked....just doesn't do it for me....different strokes I suppose btw....way cool gun!!!

Thought I would post a family update of my Ruger marks…took the Tactical and the mk2 10 inch s/s out Saturday. Also tool my S&W M&P 22 magnum out … it’s a very fun pistol to shot. Functions flawlessly. View attachment 6057127

Beautiful collection! How do you like the MK4s vs the MK3s? Any functional differences between the two other than the take down? Trigger, quality (Fit and finish) & accuracy the same?

Beautiful collection! How do you like the MK4s vs the MK3s? Any functional differences between the two other than the take down? Trigger, quality (Fit and finish) & accuracy the same?
No mark 3’s in the collection 😳
Top to bottom
Mk1 target
Mk 2 target 10 inch
Mk 2 Great Eight
Mk 2 Government Target model
Mk 4 target 10 inch
Mk 4 target 10 inch
Mk 4 Competition
Mk 4 target
Mk 4 tactical
Mk 4 standard barrel
Off to the side is the Voquartson - as big as it is it is so light!!! And accurate 😉
yes everything is about the same as fit and accuracy…just the mk4’ s are a lot easier to break down, clean and assemble back together.

Back
Top Bottom